Dates: May 6-7
Age Groups: 17U-9U
Cost: $425 (15U) / $295 (14U-9U)
Discounts available in BIG SHOTS Packs
Headquarter Location: York Prep
Registration Deadline: May 3rd
Schedule Release: May 4th
Sponsors: Rock Hill CVB
Brackets: Click Here
BIG SHOTS ROCK HILL with TEAM UNITED highlights many of the Carolina’s top teams and talents. Team United EYBL 2017 proved to be top 10 team in BIG SHOTS POWER RANKINGS and one of Carolina’s Best in winning the Gold Championship defeating the Charlotte Dragons. Top 100 2017 talents Louisville recruit Lance Thomas and Duke recruit Alex O’Connell were named C0-MVPs. Damarri Parris, now committed to Western Kentucky, averaged 33 mpg even scoring 43 in Rd 1 in leading the Dragons to the title game. Clyde Trapp, Clemson recruit, was named breakout performer. Team United EYBL 2019 was champs of the 16U division, led by Juwan Gary and BJ Mack. Team Heat 2020 claimed to be one of the Southeast’s top teams in winning the 14U title. Game Elite won the 12U.
BIG SHOTS FACTS…
- 3,265 teams & 30,975 players participated in BIG SHOTS 2016
- 1,350 teams participated in BIG SHOTS 2015 NCAA Certified Events..
- 1115 college basketball coaches attended BIG SHOTS 2015
- 1500+ BIG SHOTS players received a scholarship offer annually
- In 11 years, over 10,000 BIG SHOTS Alums have received scholarships.
- 160 NBA and/or Professional Players
- Bigshots.net has had over 3,000,000 views
Housing Information: Click Here
RoomRoster is a proud sponsor of BIG SHOTS. BIG SHOTS and RoomRoster have worked with many local hotels to negotiate the best rates in the area during BIG SHOTS tournament weekends. Our Housing Bureau portal allows teams to conveniently find all the information on area hotels as well as reserve rooms online. These are the recommended hotels for BIG SHOTS Tournaments.
Roster Submission: Click Here
All teams must complete and submit a team roster for the event through Tourney Machine
All Teams MUST check-in prior to the first game. Teams will need the following items at check-in and will need to have access to until the event concludes:
- Complete and print Roster
- Teams will receive 2 coaching bands per team.
- Coach’s name must be on the team roster to receive band.
- Coaching bands are to be worn the entire weekend.
- Teams that fail to check-in will not be allowed to participate.
Teams will ONLY be allowed to check-in at the Locations listed below:
Headquarters: York Prep